Is your marketing working?
- Do you know what tactics work the best to grow your business?
- Do you still make too many marketing decisions with your gut?
- Do you know if you are throwing money away on the wrong marketing channels and campaigns?
Analytics is the answer
The answers are in your Google Analytics data.
What’s that? You don’t have time to look at your data?
Ignoring your data is like playing darts blindfolded. You might get lucky a few times and hit the bullseye, but most of the time you won’t even hit the dart board.
Stop guessing and start looking at your data to make better decisions.
If you have limited time and money to spend on marketing your business then it is crucial for you to use Google Analytics to learn what marketing channels and campaigns give you the best ROI.
But Google Analytics is really complex
It’s natural to feel confused and frustrated with Google Analytics.
There are hundreds of data reports to choose from. There’s so much data that you probably feel like you are drowning in it.
Does any of this sound familiar?
- “What do the numbers mean? What should I be looking at?”
- “I am clueless on how to interpret the information in my analytics.”
- “I waste hours in analytics without getting anywhere.”
- “I know enough to be dangerous but I’m sure I could be getting more insights from my data.”
The truth about Google Analytics
Google Analytics is an amazing free tool full of useful marketing insights. But most of the data will not help you grow your business.
The truth is that you probably only need to worry about 33% of the reports available in Google Analytics.
The trick is knowing the right questions to ask and knowing where to look for the answers in Google Analytics.
I want to help you find insights in Google Analytics that will allow you to make smarter marketing decisions!