Digital Marketing is Hard
Growing your business with digital marketing is difficult and time consuming.
There so many areas to worry about.
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- User Experience / User Interface
- Content Marketing
- Conversion Optimization
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Paid Advertising
It seems like there is some new marketing tactic to learn everyday.
How are you supposed to stay on top of these AND execute effective marketing campaigns if you are a small marketing team or have NO team at all?
Is my marketing working?
Do you know what tactics work the best to grow your business?
Do you still make too many marketing decisions with your gut?
Do you know if you are throwing money away on the wrong marketing channels and campaigns?
Analytics is the answer
The answers are in your Google Analytics data.
What’s that? You don’t have time to look at your data?
Ignoring your data is like playing darts blindfolded. You might get lucky a few times and hit the bullseye, but most of the time you won’t even hit the dart board.
Stop guessing and start looking at your data to make better decisions.
If you have limited time and money to spend on marketing your business then it is crucial for you to use Google Analytics to learn what marketing channels and campaigns give you the best ROI.
But Google Analytics is really complex
It’s natural to feel confused and frustrated with Google Analytics.
There are hundreds of data reports to choose from. There’s so much data that you probably feel like you are drowning in it.
Does any of this sound familiar?
- “What do the numbers mean? What should I be looking at?”
- “I am clueless on how to interpret the information in my analytics.”
- “I waste hours in analytics without getting anywhere.”
- “I know enough to be dangerous but I’m sure I could be getting more insights from my data.”
The truth about Google Analytics
Google Analytics is an amazing free tool full of useful marketing insights. But most of the data will not help you grow your business.
The truth is that you probably only need to worry about 33% of the reports available in Google Analytics.
The trick is knowing the right questions to ask and knowing where to look for the answers in Google Analytics.
Why I can help you
Are you the kind of person who looks at websites and wonders how they can get more traffic? Or how they can increase the number of people who sign up for their monthly newsletter? Or how their copywriting could be improved to get more leads?
I didn’t think so.
Fortunately for you that’s EXACTLY the kind of person I am. I geek out over those things.
My unique experience in both engineering and marketing enable me to weave together big-picture and small-detail insights from complex data.
I worry about your analytics so you don’t have to.
Using the power of Google Analytics I can help you figure out things like:
- What marketing tactics and campaigns are most effective at growing your business
- How visitors find your site
- What pages people view and how they navigate through your site
- What actions visitors complete on your site
Who I help
- Small or medium size businesses with no dedicated marketing person
- Marketers stretched thin with too many channels and campaigns to execute and measure
- Agencies looking to offer analytics services to clients
The keys to growing your business are right there in your analytics.
Let’s go find them.
Send me a note at Kyle.Akerman@gmail.com and let me know how I can help!