Google Analytics is an amazing free resource. But it can be really complicated to use. These resources should help make it a little easier for you to get the most from the tool.
- Google Analytics “How To” Videos – These short videos will help you with basic setup and analysis issues in Google Analytics.
- Google Analytics User Permissions – Learn the four levels of Google Analytics User Permissions and how to assign them.
- Google Tag Manager User Permissions – Learn the five levels of Google Tag Manager User Permissions and how to assign them.
- Google Search Console User Permissions – Learn how to manage users, owners, and permissions in Google Search Console.
- Top Events – This Google Analytics custom report shows your Event Category, Action, and Label information as well as the page the Event took place on.
- Top Campaigns – This Google Analytics custom report shows your Campaign Name, Source and Medium information as well as the landing page the campaign sent visitors to on your website.